Monday, April 28, 2008

Organization

So....organization. Oh hell. I have a love hate relationship with this aspect of my life. On the one hand, I have a history of being extremely unorganized. Another lovely gene I inherited from my mother. On the other hand (and unlike my mother), I have changed slash improved immensely in the past decade or so on this matter. I really have. I still have my moments and am no where near the anal retentive level of some of my dearest yet completely crazy friends, it has become something of a challenge that really has helped me in all areas of my life. I mainly have Microsoft Outlook (and comptuers in general) to thank, and sticky notes, and my really awesome 97 cent 'take me everwhere, I'm solid and reliable and keep things together' clipboard. Thats really all it took. Ok, really, enough about me. Organization. Its a fetish for some, a pain for others, but its everywhere. Even our minds are programed to think in terms of categorization and themes and styles and format. So I say embrace it! And hell its got to make for some really awesome "peek into our lives" type photos. Not to mention some almost modern art looking office snapshots!

-Claire

2 comments:

Lauren said...

don't deny it. im the neurotic crazy friend. BUT ENDEARINGLY SO. :)

Maris said...

i think you have come SO INCREDIBLY FAR. And i'm really really proud of you, especially because you had so little help figuring all of that out when you were younger. but seriously, be proud of yourself and your organizational skills.

:) miss you two...