Monday, May 19, 2008

Accessories - Week 19

Some people are big in accessories. They know how to wear the right earings with the right necklace that looks great with this certain shirt. And they have the patience to continually switch it up. Some people also wear hats and headbands and scarfs and rotate them for maximum variety. I am not these people. I wear one necklace and I never take it off. Sometimes I have spurts of wearing certain pair of earings - which I wear until i have to take them out and then i just dont have the energy to stick them back in again. But accessories or not just girly shit. They are the "thing" companions that accompany us in our daily lives. Whatever is outside of you, that might actually feel like an arm or a leg, whatever it is you feel naked without. And if I don't see a picture of claire's bangles I might just shit my pants. :)

-Lauren

3 comments:

AB said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA- I am laughing so hard right now- that bangles comment was so funny and so true!

Lauren said...

for. reals.

Claire said...

dont worry. i won't dissapoint :)