Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Atmosphere, Week 26

Ok, just a quick second to explain how excited I am that it is WEEK 26! For some reason that seems like forever! And I'm obsessed with even numbers, so week 26 is giving me good vibes. Also, an apology for the late blurb, my insane work schedule this week has made me incredibly absent-minded. So, atmosphere. When I came up with this theme, I was hoping for a double-meaning interpretation. Not only is it more to work with, more than just clouds and storms and ozone layer destruction (ie pollution), but the intangible awesomeness of your everyday encounters with 'atmosphere'. That feeling and ambience of your surroundings that is purposeful, sometimes not purposeful, icky or sweet, but always, always there. What kind of atmosphere do you find yourself in most? What kind of atmosphere would you hope to perpetuate in the feng-shui-ing of your home? What are your favorite kind of clouds? See! There so much to think about! Interpret away!

No comments: