Monday, August 11, 2008

Week 29, Passion

Whenever people ask me (oh and the DO ask me) to describe myself in three words, OR to come up with three words my friends would describe me as I always say Passionate, Clever, Genuine.... or something like that. But passionate is always always always in there. I appreciate passion in life and passion in other people. Actually - if someone isn't passionate about something (just one thing, really) i become immediately uninterested. I see it as a flaw. People are missing out if they don't have something in their lives to get really riled up about, to pop you out of bed in the morning, to keep you going when everything else sucks, to keep things exciting. And also - if you don't have anything to be excited about then wow you are pretty damn boring. Passion. I think of flushed cheeks and whooping outloud and lust and geeking out. Everything worth being human for. So passion... let's see it visually.

-Lauren

No comments: